ROLLING BONES VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE RUN
Speed City Cycle is sponsoring a morning vintage-only motorcycle run as a pre-show activity. No entry fee.
Ride distance 75+ miles.
> 8-9:45am - Breakfast & Sign-In.
> 10:00am - Roll Out.
> 11:30am - Refreshment Break at Brockway Pub.
> 12:00pm - Hit the Road.
> 1:00pm - Roll into Broad Ripple for lunch & refreshments at Sabbatical. Reserved motorcycle parking will be available.
- All motorcycles must be 30 years or older (pre-1984) to participate in the ride.
- All riders must present a valid driver’s license at registration in order to participate in the event.
- Free commemorative patch for all participants
ADDITIONAL SHOW INFO:
If you would like your bike considered for an award, the entry fee is five bucks (includes free pass to afterparty). Admission is free if you just want to look around and eyeball vintage motorcycles.
AWARD CATEGORIES & JUDGING CRITERIA
Best Cafe Racer: The bike must be an interpretation of the cafe racer mentality made popular in the 1960s.
Best Bobber: The bike must be an interpretation of the bobber mentality made popular in the 1940s and 1950s
Best Scooter: A scooter must have an engine no larger than 250cc and the frame must be of step-through design.
Best Rat Bike: Rat bikes must look like it’s falling or rusting apart, unfinished and built with minimal cost and salvage parts.
Best Stock Bike: Vehicle must be of stock appearance.
Best in Show/People’s Choice: Whatever vehicle the Rocker’s Reunion attendees deem to be the best
- 6:30 - 10pm @ Flat 12 Bierwerks
- Five dollar cover
- Award ceremony for show winners
- Entertainment provided by Bottoms Up Burlesque and the Louisville-based, psychobilly rock band Vice Tricks.
- Food available for purchase